Turkey Cutlets With Mushrooms and GruyereFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme minced shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 6 turkey cutlets shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter or olive oil shopping list
- 2 large shallots finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms thickly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Butter rectangular glass baking dish.
- Mix thyme, salt, pepper and parmesan in small bowl and blend well.
- Press turkey cutlets into seasoning mixture coating well and pressing to adhere.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add 3 cutlets and sauté until light golden brown about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to prepared dish.
- Melt 1 more tablespoon butter or oil in skillet and brown remaining cutlets then transfer to dish.
- Melt remaining butter or oil in same skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shallots and sauté 1 minute then add mushrooms and sauté 6 minutes longer.
- Add 1 tablespoon flour and stir 1 minute.
- Add wine and boil 1 minute whisking occasionally.
- Add broth and cook until sauce thickens slightly whisking occasionally about 3 minutes.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper then pour sauce over cutlets.
- Sprinkle cheese over top then preheat oven to 400 and bake uncovered 10 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!