Roasted Pork in Herb and Wine SauceFrom cchand 7 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- Powdered mustard 1/8 tsp., or to taste shopping list
- ginger root, chopped 2 Tbs shopping list
- soy sauce 1 Tbs shopping list
- Finely Chopped garlic, 3 cloves shopping list
- dry sherry, 1/2 Cup shopping list
- apple flavored jelly 3/4 Cup shopping list
- soy sauce 1/2 Cup shopping list
- pork tenderloin 2 1/2 lbs. shopping list
- dry sherry 2 TBS shopping list
- Dried thyme 1/8 tsp. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rub the meat with the powdered mustard and thyme. Place in a non-reactive baking dish, add the 1/2 cup of sherry, 1/2 cup of soy sauce, garlic and all of the ginger. Then, coat the meat completely, cover well and refrigerate it for an entire night..
- 2. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- 3. Bake for 25 minutes per each pound of meat, or until the center of the pork reaches approximately 160 degrees F.. Be sure to baste the tenderloin as it continues to roast.
- 4. While you’re waiting, warm the apple flavored jelly in a small saucepan at medium temperature. Next, add 2 tablespoons of the sherry and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Be sure to stir well. Then, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer. Afterward, pour the ingredients generously over the Pork.