Weight Watchers Taco SoupFrom furbabies3 8 years ago
- 1 lb. ground turkey or lean beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (1 oz.) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can pinto beans shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) can chili beans (either hot or regular) shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) can Mexican-style tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) can diced tomatoes (any flavor) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat & onions and drain.
- Mix Ranch & Taco seasonings into meat.
- Add rest of ingredients, undrained to mixture.
- Simmer 1 hour.
- 2 Weight Watchers points per cup.
The Cookfurbabies3 Northeast Florida, FL
The Rating4 people
This is an excellent soup. It is a staple here and we're not even on WW's. My oldest daughter said when she first tasted it "This can't be WW it tastes toooo good" LOLmodmom50 in Lawrence loved it
Made this last night! So good! Was even better as leftovers for lunch today, but all the liquid cooked out, so it was more like taco Chili! :-) Very tasty!jonahgavinmom in Franklin loved it
here are the stats:
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories f...moreleelee58 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!