Chocolate Macaroon SquaresFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups (14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups flaked sweetened coconut, divided shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, butter and egg in large bowl; mix with fork until
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium
- bowl; beat until well blended.
- Stir in 1 cup coconut, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly over base; sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until center is
- almost set (center will firm when cool).
- Cool in pan on wire rack.