Purely Praline BarsFrom lor 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, divided shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup almond brickle chips shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter, 1/2 cup of the sugar and 1/2 tsp. of the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour, mixing on low speed until blended.
- Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 23 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Blend in chips.
- Pour over crust.
- Dot top of cream cheese mixture with topping.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Makes 24 bars (24 servings)
- Recipe is from Kraft