Oreo CheesecakeFrom jewelz 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes using a silver springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Gently stir in quartered cookies.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake.
- Cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
The Cookjewelz Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!