Nigellas Easy QuesadillasFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 1 soft flour tortilla shopping list
- 1-ounce thinly sliced cured ham shopping list
- 3 coin-sliced slices pickled green jalapeno peppers from a jar, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated cheese shopping list
- 1 scallion, finely sliced shopping list
- Few fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (not extra-virgin) shopping list
- salsa of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place ham on the tortilla
- Over 1/2 only, sprinkle the chopped pickled jalapeno, the grated cheese and the chopped scallion. Scatter over the cilantro leaves.
- Carefully fold the tortilla wrap in half, (fold the untopped half over the cheese so you have a fat half moon).
- Carefully brush each side with the oil before putting it on the hot grill pan; grill for a minute each side.
- Transfer the tortilla to a board or plate and cut into 3 triangles. Eat with some salsa on the side.
- Feel free to play with the fillings as you wish.