Chicken Mushroom Cream Sauce W PastaFrom shellaugusta 6 years ago
- 1 package of bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoone of butter ( I use "I Can't Believe It's Not butter ) shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup of fresh garlic cloves sliced shopping list
- 1 package of freshly sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup of heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sherry shopping list
- 1/2 can of chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8-10 min or until all dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken until no longer pink.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and thinly slice, set it aside.
- Saute garlic until tender and translucent.
- Add mushrooms, and gradually stir in cream, pepper, sherry, and chicken broth.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 7 - 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated.