Mexican Fruit Cake Ugly CakeFrom kyhussy 9 years ago
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 stick margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, flour, eggs, baking soda, crushed pineapple, & nuts. Mix thoroughly. Pour into 13x9 greased and floured pan.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes until spongy to touch.
- * DO NOT drain pineapple
- For frosting:
- Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese, margarine & vanilla until creamy.
- Pour onto cake while cake is still hot. Makes a pudding on top.
The Cookkyhussy Cincinnati, OH
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!