Angies Sauteed Mushrooms with AnchoviesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Chop the marinated anchove
- Clean the mushrooms.
- Remove the stem and cut into 4 pieces.
- Slice the garlic and set aside.
- Heat up a pan with olive oil until 350F.
- Add in garlic slices, stir until fragrant.
- At this time you can add in anchovy, stir briefly and add in prepared mushrooms.
- After all the mushrooms are evenly coated with anchovy, pour in white wine and flavour with salt and pepper. Stir until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Add in basil when the sauce is getting thick.
- Stir and serve hot.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
To Your Health74 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Eat Enjoy Your Veggies51 members
Asian Foods235 members
Mad About Mushrooms94 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers186 members