Taco SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground round shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 large bunch romaine shopping list
- 4 tomatoes shopping list
- 3 green onions chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces grated American cheese shopping list
- 1 jar chunky salsa shopping list
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 bag tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger meat and drain well.
- Stir in taco seasoning until well combined.
- Combine tomatoes, onions cheese, salsa and mayonnaise until creamy.
- Make the salad by layering the lettuce, hamburger mixture, mayonnaise mixture and chips.
- Eat right away to avoid the chips getting soggy.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!