Raspberry Tea MuffinsFrom apprentice 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup raspberries shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; set aside
- 2. In sperate small bowl, blend together yogurt, oil and eggs; set aside
- 3. In large bowl, stir together raspberries, whole wheat and all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. With fork, stir in yogurt mixture (step 2 bowl) just until moistened. Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full.
- 4. Spoon a little topping onto each muffin. Bake in 350F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookapprentice Calgary, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!