Chewy Gluten - Free Pizza CrustFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons rapid rise yeast shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup warm 1% milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons guar gum shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons unflavoured gelatine powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm milk.
- In a separate larger bowl, blend together dry ingredients.
- Stir in yeast mixture to dry ingredient mixture.
- Add oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Grease and flour the pizza pan (just like you grease and flour a cake pan).
- Pat down dough on pan, sprinkle top of dough with flour so dough doesn't stick to your hands as you're shaping pizza.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add toppings.
- Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Does anyone know if this can be prebaked and then frozen? I would like to make a few ahead to store for later use.
Thankswelchj32 in woodbridge loved it
This is a great recipe! I didn't have quick rising yeast so I used active dry yeast and put it in a warm oven for about an hour to "rise". I found the areas where the crust was thicker wasn't as good as the thin areas. Next time I may get a larger pi...morejina in Sunnyvale loved it
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members