Father In Laws Beef StroganoffFrom jlophoenixrising 8 years ago
- wide egg noodles (I use 1 1/2 packages) shopping list
- round steak (sliced into small thin pieces) shopping list
- 1 onion diced shopping list
- fresh mushrooms (canned mushrooms will work as well) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of ketchup shopping list
- 2 Big cans of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 16 oz sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water for noodles-be sure to salt the water to flavor your noodles.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Place sliced up round steak, onions, and mushrooms to saute til onions are transparent and meat is browned evenly-let simmer for a few extra minutes.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Pour in Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Put in your two teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce and Ketchup-let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Put in the sour cream and heat throughly but do not let come to a boil!
- Serve with Sauce on top of noodles with bread!