Easy Cherry Almond Coffee CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into four pieces; place
- pieces rounder side down in sprayed pan.
- Spoon pie filling over rolls. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 3 minutes.
- Invert onto cutting board or plate; invert again onto serving plate.
- Remove lid from icing container. Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 7 seconds.
- Stir icing; drizzle desired amount of icing over warm coffee cake.
- Serve warm.