Pineapple Sage Pound CakeFrom furbabies3 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons drained chopped pineapple shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped pineapple sage leaves shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons coarsely chopped pineaple sage flowers shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter & sugar until fluffy.
- Add honey.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat in sage leaves, flowers & lemon peel.
- Stir dry ingredients together & add to butter mixture.
- Fold together gently, until just blended.
- Pour into four miniature loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes on rack, then turn out of pans and finish cooling.
- Slice & enjoy!
- ***Note: This recipe can be made without the flowers and also make sure leaves & flowers are organic or have not been sprayed with insecticides.