Maple WingsFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1-2 cups maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut wings at the joints to make 3 pieces. Discard wing tips or save for later use.
- Place wings in large disposable baking pan.
- Add maple syrup(to taste),soy sauce,teriyaki sauce,garlic powder,onion powder, red pepper,and black pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake for 1 hour tossing every 15-20 minutes. The liquid will gradually reduce and thicken as it cooks.
- After 1 hour,increase temperature to 450 degrees. Toss wings a final time and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until browned.
- Serve wings in pan and discard when empty.