Vera Cruz Red SnapperFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 pounds red snapper fillets shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 bell pepper julienned shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green olives sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon capers shopping list
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Sprinkle fish with lime juice and salt.
- Set aside.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, garlic and tomatoes in oil until softened.
- Simmer sauce until most of liquid is evaporated.
- Place fish in baking dish then top with sauce, olives, capers and chili peppers.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!