Chocolate cookie ice creamFrom cmon68 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9 x 5 pan with enough foil to leave overhang(to cover top when done.
- in mixing bowl whip cream until soft peaks form(chilling metal bowl and beaters before hand makes nicest cream)
- In another bowl beat egg yolks until thick and pale.
- Stir in condensed milk and vanilla
- Fold in the cookies and the cream
- Pour into loaf pan, cover with overhang
- Freeze until firm(about 6 hours
- To serve remove from pan then remove foil