Asian Chicken Roll UpsFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 2 TB. crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 TB teriyaki baste and glaze (from a 12oz bottle of your favorite brand) shopping list
- 1 TB packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 TB. hot water shopping list
- 1 tsp. sesame oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas (8-10 inches in diameter) shopping list
- 8 slices cooked deli chicken breast shopping list
- 1 ½ c. shredded iceburg lettuce or broccoli slaw shopping list
- 1 ½ c. shredded carrots shopping list
- ½ c. chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Beat peanut butter, teriyaki baste and glaze, brown sugar, water, and oil in small bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Spread about 2 TB of peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices of chicken, about 1/3 c. lettuce, about 1/3 c. carrots and 2 TB cilantro. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately, or wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!