Spaghetti Squash With Garlic And OilFrom wynnebaer 9 years ago
- 1 2-3 lb. spaghetti squash shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 yellow squash, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds
- Baste with olive oil , salt and pepper to taste and bake in a 350 oven for 1 hour
- In saute pan, add olive oil and saute over medium high heat, zucchini, yellow squash, onion and garlic about 3 minutes...
- Right before veggies are done add tomatoes to warm through.
- When spaghetti squash is done, remove from oven and take a fork to remove from skin. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in serving bowl and mix veggie mixture through squash. Drizzle with olive oil and grate parmesan cheese over top
- I serve with a green salad and crusty loaf of bread.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating4 people
More important...did he go for the Veggie dish? This is fantastic...nice recipe.craners in Coarsegold loved it
This sounds great, frankly, any veggie is great with extra virgin olive oil and garlic. thanksyomomma in Danvers loved it
Another FIVE recipe rating from this neck of the woods! Spaghetti squash is so good, and so versatile. Thanks, Wynnebaer! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!