Beefy and Bean BurritoFrom jlophoenixrising 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 5 tomatoes diced shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tblsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tblsp cumin shopping list
- 1 can 16 oz refried beans shopping list
- 1 7oz can diced green chiles shopping list
- 8 oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 12 8 in flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup Mont. Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 head lettuce-shredded shopping list
- 2 avocados pitted, peeled, and mashed (optional) shopping list
- 1 8oz sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- In large skillet cook ground beef until brown, drain and return to pan-add tomatoes, chili powder, garlic and cumin. Cook for about 2 minutes blending together well.
- Fill each tortilla with a layer of refried beans, a sprinkling of green chiles, a heaping tablespoon of tomato sauce and a small portion of ground beef. Roll up, burrito style and place seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish. When tortillas are filled sprinkle with Mont. Jack Cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately with shredded lettuce, mashed avocados, sour cream and black olives.