Beefy Bean BurritoFrom jlophoenixrising 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 5 tomatoes diced shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 tblsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tblsp cumin shopping list
- 1 can 16 oz refried beans shopping list
- 1 7oz can diced green chiles shopping list
- 8 oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 12 8 in flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup Mont. Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 head lettuce-shredded shopping list
- 2 avocados pitted, peeled, and mashed (optional) shopping list
- 1 8oz sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- In large skillet cook ground beef until brown, drain and return to pan-add tomatoes, chili powder, garlic and cumin. Cook for about 2 minutes blending together well.
- Fill each tortilla with a layer of refried beans, a sprinkling of green chiles, a heaping tablespoon of tomato sauce and a small portion of ground beef. Roll up, burrito style and place seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish. When tortillas are filled sprinkle with Mont. Jack Cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately with shredded lettuce, mashed avocados, sour cream and black olives.
The Cookjlophoenixrising Randolph, KS
The Rating1 people
Love Mexican food, and Burritos are at the top of my list. Buy them all the time at Sam's, sometimes I make them, this is a great post. Thanks for sharing, delish!henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!