Chocolate Chip Zuchini MuffinsFrom yummers 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour ( I use 1 cup whole wheat and 1/2 cup white flour) shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips ( I added what I thought looked like enough ) lol... shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Combine the egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanillain a small bowl and mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are done by toothpick method
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!