Pot RoastFrom clbacon 5 years ago
- One large cooking bag shopping list
- beef roast - 3 to 4 pounds shopping list
- vegetables of your choice - potatoes, onions, whole garlic, carrots, mushrooms, etc. shopping list
- Can of Campbells' Golden mushroom soup shopping list
- Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prep your roast and veggies;
- Put the roast and veggies in the cooking bag (in an appropriate size pan);
- Mix the soup, soup mix, Worchestershire, and hot sauce;
- Pour mixture over roast and veggies;
- Seal and vent cooking bag;
- Cook at 300 degrees for three hours.
- For a larger roast, double the soup and soup mix;
- Play with the seasoning to your own taste;
- Use the cheapest pot roast in the super market; it will turn out great!
- Save the leftovers! Makes a great hash the next day!