Leftover Roast Beef HashFrom clbacon 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet;
- Add onions and potatoes and saute;
- As onions and potatoes begin to soften, add roast beef cubes;
- Stir everything well and add leftover gravy and/or water to make desired consistency (a bit thicker than a stew - you have to eyeball it and continue to add liquid during the cooking process);
- Continue to simmer on low until potatoes and onions are completely done and everything has melded together into one great big skillet of home-style comfort.
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!