Breakfast GoulashFrom werblondz 6 years ago
- 1 doz eggs shopping list
- milk to scramble eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 pkg frozen shredded hashbrown shopping list
- 1 med onion chopped shopping list
- 1 med green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 container fresh sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can sliced olives shopping list
- 1 med tomato chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb bacon or sausage fried (I like to use leftovers when I make this) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any cheese will work, I like sharp Cheddar) shopping list
How to make it
- Use a LARGE frying pan so there is room to stir everything.
- Start by frying the hashbrowns in oil
- when hashbrowns have cooked about 8 minutes add the onion, mushrooms, and green pepper.
- continue to cook until hashbrowns are golden and veggies are tender
- add cooked meat
- meanwhile mix together eggs, salt pepper and hotsauce with milk for scrambling
- add eggs, tomato and olives to hashbrowns and cook until eggs are scrambled.
- Cover with cheese, put lid on pan just until cheese melts and serve.
- Can be served over toast, biscuits, or even rolled in a tortilla.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookwerblondz Somewhere In, WI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!