Cucumber Feta SaladFrom wolfpackjack 8 years ago
How to make it
- Very thinly slice the cucumber (with or without skin)
- Spread evenly in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine sugar, salt, vinegar, and water in a small sauce pan.
- Over very low heat, heat the mixture until the salt and sugar dissolve completely.
- Remove sauce pan from heat, allow to cool and then pour over the layered cucumbers.
- Cover the dish and place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, drain the cucumber slices well.
- Place the cucumber on an serving dish, crumble feta cheese over the cukes, and garnish with mint.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating5 people
Printed, saved and gonna try. Sounds Wonderful!rml in loved it
Thank you for sharing this recipe. I made this today, and my husband who loves his cucumber salad with vinegar,sour cream and dill, has a new favorite. The crisp flavor with the feta is delicious.pats1013 in loved it
nother great 1theiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!