Broccoli CornbreadFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 1 10oz box frozen chopped broccoli-thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 stick butter-melted shopping list
- 1 8oz container cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs-beaten shopping list
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl,combine first 7 ingredients. Mix well.
- Add cornbread mix. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve hot with additional butter.
- Suggestion:Sprinkle additional cheese on top during the last 5 minutes of baking.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
What a great idea, two of my favs in one thing!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
This sounds yummy, can't wait to try it.nocturnalife in North West Corner loved it
OK, finally had time to make this...I should not have waited so long. It's DELISH! I like cornbread, but my family, not so much. Well, they like it this way. We're hooked. I think next time I'm going to try adding some real bacon bits too. Thanks for...morenocturnalife in North West Corner loved it