Chocolaty Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom jasmine31 7 years ago
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Directions:.
- 2. Turn the oven on to 350°F.
- 3. Spray cooking spray on four 12 cup muffin pans, or four 6 cup Texas size muffin pans.
- 4. Combine both flours, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- 5. Combine the milk, eggs and vegetable oil in a medium mixing bowl, add this to the flour mixture; mix it until it is moist.
- 6. Stir in 3 cups chocolate morsels and any nuts if desired. Pour into waiting cupcake pans.
- 7. Bake these at 350° F for 18-20 minutes if you are using the 12 cup pans. Bake for 22-25 minutes if using the 6 cup pans. Let cool, remove. Let cool on wire racks if desired.
The Cookjasmine31 Victorville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!