Delightful Fried FlounderFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 flounder fillets shopping list
- 1/3 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, salt, paprika, onion powder and pepper on sheet of wax paper.
- Combine egg and water in shallow dish or pie plate.
- Dip fish in egg mixture then coat with cornmeal mixture.
- Heat oil to 365 in electric skillet or heavy skillet.
- Fry fish for 7 minutes on each side then drain on paper towels.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!