Delicious Homemade Creme Filled Chocolate CandyFrom munchy 7 years ago
- Centers: shopping list
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 lb softened margarine shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla (or any extract you'd like! mint or maple are great inside chocolates!) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of ground up pecan or walnut halves-optional shopping list
How to make it
- Blend ingredients, then shape into 1" balls and chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Using a toothpick, dip each ball into the chocolate (recipe below) and cool on waxed paper or tin foil.
- (Cover the toothpick hole with a little teensy bit more of the chocolate, using the toothpick)
- 12 oz of semi-sweet bits
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate
- Melt in microwave or in a double boiler to dip the centers (above) in! Keep the chocolate warm while dipping centers.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
The Rating5 people
I've made these! They're usually called Martha Washingtons around here. Don't know why. They are sinfully delicious, too. Using baker's chocolate instead of paraffin is different - I'll have to try it.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
THANKS DAWNmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I really want to thank you for this recipe. I have always wondered how to make fillings such as this as I make a lot of candy during the year. I will try your recipe! It sounds like a Keeper! Thanks again!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!