Tuna CarbonaraFrom cutiechie_23 8 years ago
- pasta of your choice shopping list
- Fresh tuna as much as you like it or canned tuna (century tuna (2) 450g can) shopping list
- 4 all purpose cream tetra pack shopping list
- 2 cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom shopping list
- button mushrooms if canned(2) shopping list
- 1 big red bell pepper and 1 big green bell pepper (chopped) shopping list
- celery (chopped) (as much as you want) shopping list
- fresh basils (chopped) and separate some for garnishing shopping list
- pepper Flakes (optional) shopping list
- bacon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon until crispy. Crush into small tidbits.
- Saute onion, garlic and tuna. If using canned tuna, add the rest of the content. If fresh, add 1/4 cup water. Simmer until tuna is half-cooked.
- Add the rest of the ingredients ( bell pepper, mushroom, celery). Simmer for a few minutes.
- 4. Add cream of mushroom and all purpose cream. Add a little water if sauce is too thick. Simmer.
- Add chopped basils, pepper flakes to add spice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with Parmesan Cheese, bacon and fresh basil leaves.
- Note: You can also use hot and spicy canned tuna instead of the pepper flakes.
The Cookcutiechie_23 Quezon City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!