Easy Chicken Cordon BleuFrom werblondz 8 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (fat removed) shopping list
- 1 1/2 slevees of saltine crackers or stuffing cubes crushed shopping list
- 1 can crm of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 8 thin slices of cooked ham shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Start by removing any fat from breasts of chicken
- salt & pepper, set aside
- mix together soup and mustard
- set aside enough mix (about a 1/4 cup) to spread on top of ham
- place chicken breasts into soup mixture to coat
- coat with crumbled cracker crumbs and place into greased 9 by 13 baking pan
- bake at 400* until chicken is cooked thru 25 to 35 minutes depending how thick the breasts are or until juices run clear
- top with 2 pieces of ham
- spread a spoonful of soup mixture on ham and top with 2 slices cheese
- bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- I serve this over stove top stuffing or along with a baked potato.
The Cookwerblondz Somewhere In, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!