Cilantro Lime VinaigretteFrom rob_97540 6 years ago
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1 small Jalapeño, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp honey shopping list
- fresh pepper to taste shopping list
- Pinch of ground cumin shopping list
- Pinch of salt to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Put everything but the cilantro into a blender and puree until smooth
- Stir in the cilantro, then taste and adjust seasonings if needed
- Shake before serving.
- To use as a marinade, pour over chicken and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Because of the citrus, I would not marinade for more than 4 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookrob_97540 Talent, OR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!