Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Basil StuffingFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 32 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails shopping list
- basil Stuffing: shopping list
- 32 basil leaves, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 16 slices bacon, cut in half shopping list
- ¾ to 1 c. barbecue sauce shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Butterfly each shrimp by cutting a slit along its back. Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- For Stuffing: Combine basil, Parmesan cheese and garlic in small bowl. Place stuffing in slits. Leaving tail exposed, wrap each shrimp with half slice of bacon, tucking in ends.
- Heat oven to 400 F. Place shrimp on baking sheet with tails pointing up. Bake until shrimp turn opaque, about 15 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Dip shrimp into barbecue sauce and place on grill until sauce caramelizes or return to baking sheet and bake until sauce is caramelized, about 3 minutes
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
This is amazing!invisiblechef in loved it
YYYEEEOOOWWW!!! Sounds like a fantastic recipe.....Shrimp, bacon, barbeque and grillin', all at once. (Hmmm, I wonder if I can work some Tequila into the recipe????) My kind of food. A GREAT post. Thanks.saltymike in Naples loved it
WOW! Exactly what I'm looking for! I'm making these for Mother's Day cookout!
LOVE this site!janetms in Gaithersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!