Brazilian Chicken Wrap with a Chimichurri MayoFrom luvthewho 9 years ago
- 4 chicken breast sliced or 8 chicken tenders shopping list
- 4 tortilla wraps shopping list
- Shred Monterrey Jack cheese shopping list
- romaine lettuce Shred shopping list
- 1 bunch Italian flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. Crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Mayo shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Parsley, Olive oil, Lemon Juice, Cider vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper in a food processor pulse a few times till blended . Place in Bowl add mayo and mix thoroughly.
- Take cooked chicken or chciken tenders place in tortilla with cheese romaine lettuce, cheese and chimi-mayo. Wrap and enjoy.
- You can take the Parsley mix after in food processor without mayo and use as a marinade or a healthy sauce for chicken, steak, fish.