Low Fat Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsFrom reneelcurrie 8 years ago
- 3 ripe bananas shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Mash bananas
- Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir.
- Add chocolate chips and stir [ We put in 1/2 cup first then add more if needed]
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
The Cookreneelcurrie Lockport, NY
The Rating5 people
These look great... I'll give them a try the next time the grandkids come over! Thanks for the posting!!
racerrat in Lockport loved it
Mmmmmm, I love your "5" fork muffin recipe! Thanks for sharing it Reneelcurrie! Hope you have a great weekend.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!