Smoked Gouda Tuna MeltFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 pound smoked gouda cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 7.1-oz. pouch albacore tuna or 2 6 oz cans drained albacore tuna shopping list
- 8 slices bread shopping list
- 4 slices tomato shopping list
- 4 slices red onion shopping list
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked until crispy (optional) shopping list
- butter (about 4 tbsp) shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, mix cream cheese with gouda cheese until well blended.
- Gently fold in tuna; set aside.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Divide tuna mixture and spread on non-buttered side of four slices of bread.
- Layer one slice tomato, one slice onion and two slices of bacon over tuna mixture for each sandwich; cover with second piece of bread.
- In large skillet, over Medium-High heat, grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown