Caramel Toffee Crunch CakeFrom ladycropalot 7 years ago
- 1 Box German chocolate cake mix shopping list
- water, oil and eggs called for in the cake mix directions shopping list
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 jar (16 to 17 oz.) caramel topping* shopping list
- 1 container of whipped fluffy white frosting ** shopping list
- 1 cup toffee chips shopping list
- *can substitute butterscotch or fudge topping shopping list
- **can substitute whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Make cake as directed for 13 x 9 inch pan. Cool 15 minutes
- Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with handle of a wooden spoon. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of cake.
- Let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake.
- Drizzle with carmel topping.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread frosting over top of cake.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookladycropalot Dallas, GA
The Rating4 people
Sure sounds good to me! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
oh yumo ..i love caramel.....this sounds great thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I cannot wait to make this cake! MMMMMMMMMM Thanks for sharing.mendi in Harlingen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!