Mussels DijonFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 48 mussels, debearded and scrubbed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup clam stock or broth shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add onion and saute until softened. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add wine and deglaze pan over medium-high heat. Add mustard and stir.
- Add mussels, cream and clam stock to pan.
- Cover, lower heat and steam 5 minutes or until mussels are open. Discard any that remain closed.
- Heap mussels in large bowl and pour broth over.
- Serve with crusty bread for mopping up the sauce.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating4 people
Oh this is a lovely dish. Wonderful way to make mussels. YUM.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Nice take on a classic. Thanks.merlin in San Francisco loved it
so happy I found this recipe!!! did the Vermont Inn used to be the Killington Village Inn that I worked at about 30 years ago??Papsgirl in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!