Thai-inspired Stuffed Chicken Breast And SlawFrom adacowan 7 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Thai basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce shopping list
- 2 limes, juice and zest, divided shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup panko shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 english cucumber, thinly sliced shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
- cilantro shopping list
- For the Thai Slaw: shopping list
- 3/4 C. chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 C. seasoned rice vinegar shopping list
- juice of 1 Lime shopping list
- 1 Finely Minced Thai chili shopping list
- 1/2 C. Chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 C. Chopped basil shopping list
- 1 napa cabbage finely sliced shopping list
- 1 english cucumber coarsely grated shopping list
- 1 Grated carrot shopping list
- 1/2 of a red onion finely diced. shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, mix together rice, coconut, green onion, basil, cilantro, chili sauce, 1 tablespoon lime juice and zest of 1 lime.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to even thickness. Place equal amounts of rice mixture on each chicken breast half.
- Wrap chicken around filling; secure with wooden pick.
- In glass pie plate, mix together flour, zest of 1 lime, salt and pepper.
- In another plate, mix coconut milk and 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- In third plate, mix together peanuts, panko, black and white sesame seeds.
- Roll chicken breasts, one at a time, first in flour mixture; then in coconut milk mixture and finally, in peanut mixture, coating well.
- In shallow baking pan, arrange chicken, seam side down; place in 350 F. oven.
- Bake 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Place slaw on serving platter.
- Remove wooden picks and add chicken to platter.
- Garnish with cucumber, lime and cilantro.
- Thai-style Slaw: In large bowl, mix together 3chunky peanut butter; seasoned rice vinegar; lime; and Thai chili. Stir in cilantro; basil; cabbage; cucumber, carrot, and onion. Refrigerate.
The Cookadacowan CA
The Rating4 people
This is definitely a recipe worth keeping. I like everything about it... Thanks Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
It is wonderful, a chicken salad to go nuts over.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
The chicken and slaw sound perfectly delicious. I am bookmarking this to try soon - thank you so much! Great post.lunasea in Orlando loved it