Fresh Corn SalsaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 box frozen corn kernels cooked shopping list
- 1 tomato diced shopping list
- 2 scallions chopped shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl stir together all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
SIMPLY LOVE SALSA THANKS CATHY
HAVE A GREAT DAY
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Been 'following' your recipes for a while. Everything you post sounds SO yummy. Making a modified version of this as a side with my marinated drumsticks tonight. Thanks for another great offering!bellsd in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!