Stuffed Green Peppers - South BeachFrom silentc 7 years ago
- 4 bell peppers shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef or turkey shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, diced shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, diced shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 package taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheese (or more) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the peppers, cut the tops off and hollow out, place in baking dish.
- Saute ground beef until almost cooked, drain off fat.
- Add in veggies. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Line insides of peppers with cheese, stuff with meat mixture, then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes or until the peppers are soft and the cheese is toasted.