Lone Star State Avocado WedgesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine avocados, chilies, cheese, onion and bacon mixing well.
- Divide mixture in fourths and spread mixture on each tortilla leaving 1/4-inch edge.
- Fold each tortilla in half and crimp edges.
- Brush a large skillet and tortillas with melted butter then fry until golden brown.
- Cut each into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Amazed that no one else has commented on this recipe yet. Made them the other day and they were fabulous. They will definitely be an item that I will make on a regular basis! Thanks for posting the recipe.debra47 in Fylde loved it
Just wanted to say - we made this only yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact we'd go so far as to use that overused expression: awesome.
We were puzzled as to how to crimp the edges enough to keep the mixture from spilling out. In t...moremisstracyflick in Long Beach Island loved it
I just went to the store and bought the things I need to make this, I'm so excited to try it!!jenh626 in Bastrop loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!