Lone Star State Avocado WedgesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine avocados, chilies, cheese, onion and bacon mixing well.
- Divide mixture in fourths and spread mixture on each tortilla leaving 1/4-inch edge.
- Fold each tortilla in half and crimp edges.
- Brush a large skillet and tortillas with melted butter then fry until golden brown.
- Cut each into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
I just went to the store and bought the things I need to make this, I'm so excited to try it!!
Ok we tried this tonight, the two picky kids loved it and the adults were amazed at how great it was! Love this recipe!!
I meant to tell you, when I made this last night, I added just a little lemon to the avocado mixture and then I topped the wedges with Pico and it kicked it up just a little. Not that it wasn't good to begin with, we just like things super spicy :)
- Not added to any groups yet!