Smokey Pan Carne AsadaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 pounds skirt steak sliced thin shopping list
- 2 large red onions sliced thin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 3 heads crushed fresh garlic shopping list
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers sliced shopping list
- 1/2 freshly squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a large plastic bag and marinate overnight.
- When marinated put meat into a fry pan and cook to desired doneness.
- Serve with hot tortillas and desired garnishes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!