Ground Beef KebabsFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- Dash cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- wooden skewers shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing until well blended and smooth.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Soak skewers for 10 minutes in cod water.
- Dip hands in cold water. Form portions of meat mixture into long rolls about 6 inches long. Thread onto skewers, pressing meat to even surface.
- Place skewers on grill 3 inches from heat. Grill 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how well you like your meat doe. Turn skewers frequently for even browning.
People Who Like This Dish 36
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating9 people
Thanks! this really sounds simple and wonderful! I think it will soon be a family favorite!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
This recipe looks sooooo delicious!ambus in Lahore loved it
shthowdyjeremywill1971 in Grand Bay loved it