Texas Pecan NuggetsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix pecans, brown sugar, coconut and salt.
- Add honey, egg whites and vanilla extract then blend by hand or with a rubber spatula just until ingredients hold together.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment baking paper or foil drop batter by rounded tablespoons 1 inch apart.
- Bake 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Do not over-bake.
- Cool completely on lined cookie sheet.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!