CornFlakes ChickenFrom pats1013 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Crush up cornflakes in blender or processor just pulse a few times to make crumbs.
- Mix Honey into egg whites stir good with fork
- Dip chicken into egg white mix and coat with Cornflake crumbs
- Spray baking sheet with oil or use non stick foil
- Spritz top of chicken with olive oil
- Bake chicken about 25 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees
- Till golden brown or juices run clear
- Mix Honey and Dijon mustard together
- Spread on plate and place chicken on it or drizzle over top of chicken
- Roasted potatoes and roasted vegetables are what I make with this.
The Cookpats1013 NJ
The Rating4 people
Love it!! That's the way Mom used to make it! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
This sounds delicious! I have not tried the corn flakes recipes but I will try this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Perfect.... take my 5, Is it crunchy??? I will try this recipe on next week!!!berry in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!