Bbq RibsFrom angelamarquardt 6 years ago
How to make it
- Trim off excess fat on top of ribs
- cut up onoin into quarters
- combine onion, ribs, and beer in large pot with tight fitting lid
- bring to a boil and keep covered.
- Boil for 1 hour or so, (until meat between the ribs are nice and tender)
- heat gas grill to madium heat
- add garlic salt, and cayenne to sauce for tasting (get as crazy as you want here!)
- When ribs are tender, remove from pan, and seaon with garlic powder.
- cook ribs on grill for 1 min. on each side to brown a little.
- brush sauce over ribs, turning every minute or so. Keep doing this until they are well coated and browned to your liking approx.7-10 min.
- serve on plate with favorite side dis, and I always serve extra sauce over the top, or on the side for dipping!