Cheesecake Cookie CupsFrom hollydayz 8 years ago
- 12 pieces Refrigerated chocolate chip Cookie Bar Dough shopping list
- (Short cut can make own recipe!!!) shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 container (21-oz.) cherry pie filling shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
- Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- PLACE one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.